Washington H. Soul Pattinson (SOL) Chairman, Rob Millner speaks with Tom Piotrowski about the company’s half-year results, its investment in Macquarie Group and the potential fallout from the Credit Suisse collapse.
- Soul Patts is axing equities for alternatives amid a worsening economic climate
- FY23 Results Webcast – video recording
- ‘Rates do matter’: Blunt warning from $11b giant Soul Patts
- Soul Pattinson increases cash balance as it looks for opportunities in dislocated market
- Soul Patts ploughs nearly $1b into private markets