Protecting your privacy is important to Washington H Soul Pattinson & Co Limited. We respect the privacy of anyone about whom we have personal information.
Collection of personal information
We only collect personal information when you knowingly provide it. For example, we may collect personal information from you when:
– you ask us to fill your prescription
– you ask us to order goods or arrange repairs for you
– you ask us for a refund on return of goods
– you ask us to perform a service such as photo processing or ear piercing
– you submit a job application or resume
Use of personal information
Any personal information we have about you will be used primarily to provide the goods and services you request and for related purposes.
We will not pass your information on to anyone except:
– to organisations who provide us with business services who are subject to obligations of confidentiality
– when you enter a competition we will pass on your entry to the promoter of that competition
– if we are required by law to do so.
You may be able to access other websites by clicking on links we have provided on our website. You should be aware that we are not responsible for these other sites. You may need to check their privacy policies and practices, which may not be the same as our own.
Quality of personal information
Our goal is to ensure that your personal information is accurate complete and up to date.
On requesting us to fill a prescription or requesting any other service for which we need to collect personal information, please ensure you let us know if any of your personal details which you have previously given have changed.
Individuals have rights conferred by the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 which include the capacity to access their personal information. It is our intention to respect those rights and wishes subject to legal requirements.
National Privacy Principles
We uphold, and from 21 December 2001 are bound by, the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
We may change this Privacy Statement at any time. We will publish any changes on our website.
To contact us about any matter related to privacy, please telephone our Privacy Officer on 02 9232 7166 or send us a facsimile on 02 9235 1747.